Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2022/05/23 05:40:07 UTC

[MENTORS] Incubator reminder script minor issue

HI,

Look like there's a small issue with the Incubator reminder script and it send out some reminders to the wrong podlings. What was listed in the wiki is correct.

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS] Incubator reminder script minor issue

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

The issue was the future assuagement of shepherds, so I fixed that and I’ll resend the reminders. This may mean that a couple of podlings got a reminder when they don’t need to report. If you are not listed in the wiki there no need to submit a report.

Kind Regards,
Justin