Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dh...@curvet.net on 2003/12/18 10:43:49 UTC

RE: [SPAM] Re: Apache-tomcat via mod_jk configuration

Thats fine  Rethat hava its own httpd that why i  added in services httpd1 in /sbib/chkconfig  and tomcatd  but it tells that unregaconized service .

what can i do that for

Can i delete httpd

i can start in terminal $CATALINA/bin/startup.sh
but i am not able to do service httpd1 start
and service tomcatd start

which gives unregconzied services

pls help me resolve the problem

Thaking You