Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de> on 2003/09/18 11:07:34 UTC

Changing the suffix of generated HTML files

  Hi,

  how can I change the suffix of the generated HTML files?

--
Sebastian Bergmann
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                   http://phpOpenTracker.de/

Das Buch zu PHP 5: http://professionelle-softwareentwicklung-mit-php5.de/

Re: Changing the suffix of generated HTML files

Posted by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> I guess that it is to create this:
> index.html.de
> Am I right?

  Actually, I am thinking of "index.php" instead of "index.html", etc.

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   how can I change the suffix of the generated HTML files?

I guess that it is to create this:

index.html.de

Am I right?

on cli.xconf  you can find:

        |  Append: append the generated page's URI to the end of the
        |  source URI:
        |
        |   <uri type="append" src-prefix="documents/" src="index.html"
        |   dest="build/dest/"/>

But I am not sure if this works as I try this:

es (Spanish locale)

<uri type="append" src-prefix=".html" src="es" />

<uri type="append" src-prefix=".html" src="es" dest="build/site/"/>

I have a look if I have got time tonight.

Cheers,
Cheche