Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch> on 2001/05/21 09:53:55 UTC

XML -> HTML : How to see its code beautiful indented ??

Hello,

I use a lot of xsp/xml files to generate html files..

my problem is that the result is on a single line.. which is not really
easy to read :o)

what is the command in xsl to get the code nicely formatted ?? (with CR
and TAB) ?

thanx

Re: XML -> HTML : How to see its code beautiful indented ??

Posted by Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
hi,

<xsl:output indent="yes"/> for CRs,
<xsl:strip-space> and <xsl:preserve-space> for the spaces.

more in the vbxml.com-xsl-reference:

http://www.vbxml.com/xsl/XSLTRef.asp

http://www.vbxml.com/xsl/examplewhitespace_stripping.asp

hope, this helps

joerg

Am Montag, 21. Mai 2001 09:53 schrieben Sie: