Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@apache.org> on 2013/07/29 11:49:22 UTC

Invitation to join the second Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Dear Devs,

So, in this week's hangout, I'll be explaining the architecture of WSO2
Cloud Controller, in-depth.

Please do join me on:

Date - Thursday, August 1st, 2013

Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

 Agenda for this week:

I'll be focusing on following key areas:

 * What is Cloud Controller (CC)?
* How does the architecture look like?
* How does the service topology get built?
* What is the Service Interface of Cloud Controller?
* What IaaS providers CC supports by default?
* How easy it is to provide support for a new IaaS provider?

Let me know your thoughts too.

The duration of the session will be again one hour.

Looking forward to discuss this with you all.

Regards,
Nirmal
Committer & PMC Member,
Apache Stratos Incubator.
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Invitation to join the second Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Posted by Madhura Mendis <ma...@wso2.com>.
Web site is updated with the agenda
http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Please add apache.stratos from your G+ account. Will send Google hangout
>  join invitation those who are joined with apache.stratos.
>

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Dear Devs,
>>
>> So, in this week's hangout, I'll be explaining the architecture of WSO2
>> Cloud Controller, in-depth.
>>

>> Please do join me on:
>>

>> Date - Thursday, August 1st, 2013
>>
>> Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
>>

>>  Agenda for this week:
>>
>> I'll be focusing on following key areas:
>>

>>  * What is Cloud Controller (CC)?
>> * How does the architecture look like?
>> * How does the service topology get built?
>> * What is the Service Interface of Cloud Controller?
>> * What IaaS providers CC supports by default?
>> * How easy it is to provide support for a new IaaS provider?
>>
>> Let me know your thoughts too.
>>
>> The duration of the session will be again one hour.
>>
>> Looking forward to discuss this with you all.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Nirmal
>> Committer & PMC Member,
>> Apache Stratos Incubator.
>> Senior Software Engineer,
>> WSO2 Inc.
>>

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Madhura Mendis

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile : +94 077 4681959

Re: Invitation to join the second Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

--
Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/