Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2023/04/08 12:25:09 UTC

Re: Using smart card on RDP host

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 11:07 AM Sean Hulbert
<sh...@securitycentric.net.invalid> wrote:

> We done this by using a React front end to allow biometrics and cac cards, once authenticated the connection continues through guacamole.
>
> So it's possible.

It would be nice to contribute this back to the community - at least,
the guacd bits that were required - if you're so inclined.

-Nick

RE: Using smart card on RDP host

Posted by Sean Hulbert <sh...@securitycentric.net.INVALID>.
Absolutely,

We are doing our FedRAMP with the ICAM+BIO, we will publish the code after May of this Year.

Thank You
Sean Hulbert