Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2012/12/19 20:01:15 UTC

CMS/infra issues with Apache SIS

Hi SIS PMC,

At today's board meeting there was some discussion about the SIS CMS infra
site not being set up. Is there anything I can do directly to help rectify
this situation?

Cheers,
Chris

Re: CMS/infra issues with Apache SIS

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
[Dropping board@]

Hi Adam,

Yeah I think this makes sense and I'll work here in SIS land and with
infra@ to see if I can help close this one out.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.