Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 15:22:49 UTC

ejb-jar.xml erroneously generated by EjbDoclet ?

Hi,

I'm experiencing trouble with the generation of ejb-jar.xml by ejbdoclet
(xdoclet).
It does not seem to include at the top of the file a DOCTYPE directive.
I don't know if this is strictly required by the standard, but my Weblogic
server tells me it is not valid for that reason.

Any idea of how to make ejbdoclet (subtag <deploymentdescriptor/>) generate
it for me ?
Or tell Weblo bypass this validation ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Manu (:-Þ)

Re: ejb-jar.xml erroneously generated by EjbDoclet ?

Posted by Manu <ma...@gmail.com>.
You've summed up everything.
I have nothing to add.

Thank you very much. I'm changing for 2.0.

Posted by Stephen Coy <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Manu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks.

I've had a look on the archives of the xdoclet users, which did not help
much very much, but I'll post on that list.
And keep this list informed if I get a solution.

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Manu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,