Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/01 21:50:42 UTC

Cleaning up the JIRA

Devs - There remains a sizable backlog of issues on the Fineract JIRA,
which clogs up the process a bit.

@aleks@apache.org <al...@apache.org>. I noticed that during release 1.8
that you pushed a few to 1.9.  I know that this isn't the first time that
we've kicked those items down the road.

Would it be ok if we go through now and mark those issues as "Will Not Fix"
if they are older than 3 years?

And then try to move to group the issues into high, medium, low priority
for the rest?

I'd be willing to organize a zoom session to review.

Thanks,
James

Re: Cleaning up the JIRA

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi James,

+1 from my side for the Idea, I would like to help in the clean-up and
attend the zoom meeting as well.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: Cleaning up the JIRA

Posted by Bruce <br...@gmail.com>.