Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/05/21 16:59:48 UTC

SDB release?

Now 2.10.1 is done and out, and there hasn't been a flood of "ABC is
completely broken", I'm able to do a SDB release built with Jena 2.10.1.

This message is to assess whether the vote is likely to get enough
attention to get the minimum 3 +1's.

Release checking can be the minimum, i.e. it has source that can be
built, LICENCE and NOTICE are OK (there have been no changes), the files
are properly signed; it does not have to pass tests for you.

Please indicate if you would be able and willing to deal with a release
candidate.

Separately, I'll outline some options for a discussion on what to do
post-release.

	Andy

Re: SDB release?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stephen and Ian - I'll do an SDB release at some point.

Don't let this stop anyone else voting!

	Andy

Re: SDB release?

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 21/05/13 15:59, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Now 2.10.1 is done and out, and there hasn't been a flood of "ABC is
> completely broken", I'm able to do a SDB release built with Jena 2.10.1.
>
> This message is to assess whether the vote is likely to get enough
> attention to get the minimum 3 +1's.
>
> Release checking can be the minimum, i.e. it has source that can be
> built, LICENCE and NOTICE are OK (there have been no changes), the files
> are properly signed; it does not have to pass tests for you.
>
> Please indicate if you would be able and willing to deal with a release
> candidate.
I use postgres a fair bit, so since it's installed on my system I could
do an SDB RC evaluation with pg as the back end.

Ian

Re: SDB release?

Posted by Stephen Allen <sa...@apache.org>.
I'm up for release checking... although I have to admit I've never used SDB  :)

-Stephen