Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/05/02 07:39:06 UTC

Re: Confusion over documentation referring to the "Creating the HTTPConsumerService Unit".

Owen,

In that case, you should add a service/endpoint attribute on your
JSR-181 endpoint tag.  The reason why the example on the logicblaze
website isn't doing so, is because they are using a WSDL file that
specifies this information.  Your HTTP consumer endpoint should refer to
the same name as well to get things working.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au>.
Wow!

After a little more than three months of persistence, it works.

Although I don't like the fact that I'm getting all these xmlns
attributes in my reply:

*
******** Start of output
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <processRequestResponse
xmlns="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">
         <out>
            <error ns1:nil="true" xmlns="http://jvmhost.wcg.net.au"
xmlns:ns1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
            <exitValue xmlns="http://jvmhost.wcg.net.au">0</exitValue>
            <output xmlns="http://jvmhost.wcg.net.au">
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">total
224</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x 11
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 17 15:23 .</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-x---  7
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:59 ..</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  2
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:58 ant</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  2
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:58 bin</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  3
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:58 components</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  2
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 21 15:56 conf</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  6
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 13:01 data</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  2
othomas NOC   4096 May  3 10:23 deploy</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">-rw-r--r--  1
othomas NOC    547 Apr 13 02:54 DISCLAIMER</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x 14
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:58 examples</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  2
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 17 11:35 install</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">drwxr-xr-x  3
othomas NOC   4096 Apr 16 12:58 lib</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">-rw-r--r--  1
othomas NOC 138494 Apr 13 02:45 LICENSE</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">-rw-r--r--  1
othomas NOC  13133 Apr 13 02:45 NOTICE</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">-rw-r--r--  1
othomas NOC   2492 Apr 13 02:45 README</ns1:string>
               <ns1:string
xmlns:ns1="http://au.net.wcg.webservice.jvmhost/WSDL">-rw-r--r--  1
othomas NOC  14001 Apr 13 02:54 RELEASE-NOTES</ns1:string>
            </output>
         </out>
      </processRequestResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
******** End of output
*

How might I get rid of them?

  Owen.

RE: Confusion over documentation referring to the "Creating the HTTPConsumerServiceUnit".

Posted by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au>.
Hi Gert.

Thanks. That appeared to work. Would be nice to see a more intuitive
message like "The prefix 'owen' has no namespace", but I'm quite happy
now.

Thank you very much for your help. I'm now getting a WSDL from my web
service. Going to test the thing with SOAPUI.

I'm trying to expose the operating system command line, on the machine
in which is hosted the JVM that the ServiceMix is running, to web
service calls.

You think that's a little too much rope? :)

  Owen.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Owen,

Posted by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au>.