Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/09/08 21:09:55 UTC

axis2 client with HTTP as well as HTTPS connectivity

I need connectivity to customers who would like to communicate either
using HTTP or HTTPS protocol. Basically, I need to distribute documents,
addressed to a particular customer, to that customer using the protocol
(http/https) supported by their web service.

I need to write a generic web-services generic client application that
will support both. Could you let me know how I can do that
programmatically?

Thanks,

Raghu

RE: axis2 client with HTTP as well as HTTPS connectivity

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 10:28 -0400, Raghu Udupa wrote:
> Thanks Manjula.
>
> I was going through the section on Using SSL client in axis2c manual. My
> question is, can I use an axis2 client built with SSL library to
> communicate with a client using plain http protocol? Or do I need 2
> separate axis2c clients, one for using http protocol and the other for
> https protocol.

No, if your axis2.xml has the correct configuration you can use the same
client with http url or https url.

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.