Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com> on 2016/08/16 13:58:07 UTC

Throughput Controller default property values

Hello,
Currently when you create a Throughput Controller, its default
configuration is:
- Total Executions
- Per User is checked

In our customer's experience and our scripting experience, in most of case
(I would say 95%) we switch to :
- Percent Executions

And regarding Per User, I would say around 70% you uncheck Per User.

I don't know what other users do, but maybe it would be interesting to ask
and potentially change those default values  ?

--

Regards
@ubikloadpack

Re: Throughput Controller default property values

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
Antonio

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.