Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Bhagaban Khatai <em...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 07:56:01 UTC

Oozie Load distribution

Hi,

Can someone explain me, if oozie doing the load distribution in the
cluster. I have to submit 100 shell script using fork, will it equally
distribute across all nodes.

Need a little depth knowledge on oozie load balancing.

Please help

Re: Oozie Load distribution

Posted by Bhagaban Khatai <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Oozie Load distribution

Posted by Satbeer Lamba <sa...@infoworks.io>.

Re: Oozie Load distribution

Posted by Bhagaban Khatai <em...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oozie Load distribution

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
oozie simply submits the job to run the script to the cluster, it is up to the cluster scheduler what nodes are allocated.