Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Erik van Zijst <er...@marketxs.com> on 2001/03/06 10:36:29 UTC

multiple DeploymentDescriptors sharing one type-mapping

My web service has a couple of classes (with DeploymentDescriptor). Some of
the methods from all classes have the same complex return type.
Am I supposed to include the same <isd:map ..> mapping in all
DeploymentDescriptors?
Or can I list the mappings in a separate file and import it in the
DeploymentDescriptors?

Erik van Zijst
--
Bumper sticker:
	All the parts falling off this car are of the very finest

Re: multiple DeploymentDescriptors sharing one type-mapping

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
There's no support for this at this point .. sorry.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.