Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Rubén Romero <ru...@varnish-software.com> on 2013/05/13 17:51:37 UTC

DeviceMap / dClass meeting in NYC on June 1st, 2013

Hi everyone in the list,

Reza and myself will be in New York City at the end of May to talk about
DeviceMap and dClass in a Varnish context. If you want to join this
(varnish-centric) meeting you can read more about it online:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/vug7

On Saturday (June 1st) Reza and I plan to meet up and talk some more about
dClass, OpenDDR, DeviceMap and everything in between  (somewhere in
Manhattan at some point between 10am and 4pm).

If you leave in the NY area or happen to be there then, feel free to get in
touch so we can make arrangements for this meeting.

Is there any official channel where this can be posted? If so, feel free to
do so and put me as contact for this meeting.

See you in NYC.

Best regards,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*
Community & Sales | Varnish Software AS

Re: DeviceMap / dClass meeting in NYC on June 1st, 2013

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com>.
Plus, dClass is the only C api available for DeviceMap.

The Java API isnt too far behind... Javascript is also another big one. Eberhard had expressed interest in .NET. Also have PHP, Ruby, Python to consider (if there is interest).

Posted by Rubén Romero <ru...@varnish-software.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,