Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Volkan YAZICI <vo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/12 20:32:15 UTC

ICLA Has Been Filed

FYI.

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Volkan YAZICI <vo...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let's go for it then!

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Volkan YAZICI <vo...@gmail.com>.

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Volkan YAZICI <vo...@gmail.com>.

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Volkan,

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Volkan YAZICI <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Reza,

Re: ICLA Has Been Filed

Posted by Reza Naghibi <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Volkan, thanks. Are you now better familiar with the codebase and how the DDR works and the clients use them? If so, then I think you can be a great addition to DeviceMap!