Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by HARISH RAVJI <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/09 01:11:00 UTC

FW: Open Office error

Hi AOO Support,

I've reviewed the Release Notes for AOO 4.1.1 and cannot see any reference to the issue below being fixed! Are you able to advise if a known issue and if it has been resolved?!

Appreciate your any support or guidance.

Thanks & regards,

Harish.

From: somanz@xtra.co.nz
To: harishravji@hotmail.com
Subject: Open Office error
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:14:57 +1200

Re: Re: FW: Open Office error

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
This was an almost  content free post from Martin ( and that is *really*
unusual.)
All that was in it was the word "image", at left margin,repeated on two
consecutive
lines.

Did the list management software scrub out an enclosure / attachment /
image?

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Martin Groenescheij <Martin@groenescheij.com

Fwd: Re: FW: Open Office error

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.