Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aziz Sasmaz <az...@teknolist.com> on 2007/09/12 13:10:39 UTC

[users@httpd] rewriterule help

Hi all,

I want to write a rule. When visitors logs out from our demo site i dont
want them to to see demo sites index page. I want to reidirect them to the
original site using rewriterules..

For example  when apache sees the site

http://demo.mysite.com/srv/home?logout=1     It has to  redirect it to
http://www.mysite.com

I tried possible rewrite configurations but it didn't work.

Could you send a few recomendations?

Thank you

AS

Re: [users@httpd] rewriterule help

Posted by Bj <bj...@gmail.com>.
You could try something like that

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} demo.mysite.com [NC]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} .*logout=1.* [NC]

RewriteRule ^/.* http://www.mysite.com [L,R=302]

--
Bj