Posted to user@struts.apache.org by yogita sharma <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 09:20:29 UTC

Ajax call on onchange event

Hi,
I am making an ajax call on, onchange event, here is the code I am using for
that

                     <s:select id="name" name="name" list="myList"/>
                      <sx:bind sources="name" events="onchange"
targets="div" href="%{#url}"/>

 Depending on the value of select list, I need to populate the contents of
Div, But I am not able to get the value of "name" in my ajax action class,
it's printing null instead. I have defined setter, getters for the "name"
parameter in my ajax action clas. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,
Yogita