Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/31 13:38:46 UTC

[ACS42]CLOUDSTACK-681: Dedicated Resources - Explicit Dedication, Private zone, pod, cluster or host

Hi,

This is regarding the feature that is committed to the master recently (CLOUDSTACK-681: Dedicated Resources - Explicit Dedication, Private zone, pod, cluster or host) .

I have created the setup using latest 4.2 RPM's .  In my setup all the API calls related to this feature are failing saying "Unknown API commands"

Is there any issue with the packaging ??

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

Re: [ACS42]CLOUDSTACK-681: Dedicated Resources - Explicit Dedication, Private zone, pod, cluster or host

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:38:46AM +0000, Sailaja Mada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is regarding the feature that is committed to the master
> recently (CLOUDSTACK-681: Dedicated Resources - Explicit Dedication,
> Private zone, pod, cluster or host) .
>
> I have created the setup using latest 4.2 RPM's .  In my setup all
> the API calls related to this feature are failing saying "Unknown
> API commands"
>
> Is there any issue with the packaging ??

Can you file a bug report for this?

--
Prasanna.,