Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2001/07/19 18:50:50 UTC

backporting runtime serialized accept directive to 1.3

I have a patch that implements the "backport" of making serialize
accepts a runtime parameter. I don't consider the 1.3 tree a "dead"
one, and agree that:

   1. Intensive development on 1.3 is discouraged
   2. And new features added to 1.3 should only be done if ported
      also to 2.0

Yet, I think that this addition (yes, OK, *feature*) makes sense.
Anyone going to shoot me down?
                   will lose both and deserve neither"

Re: backporting runtime serialized accept directive to 1.3

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
+1 in concept/.