Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey Kwan <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 03:57:10 UTC

How to make .java files in src/main/resources available at runtime?

Hi,

    I'm trying to include some .java files in my src/main/resources but at
runtime those files get compiled and only the .class files are available. I
have placed .jpg, .txt, and .java files in my src/main/resources and what
ends up there at runtime is .jpg, .txt, and .class files. How can I make the
.java files available in my resources at runtime? I need the .java files
because they are going to be used by another application that interacts with
my application.

I have tried including .java files by following the directions here
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/include-exclude.html
but my resources folder ended up completely empty at runtime.

Thanks,
Geoff