Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2020/10/06 02:30:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: charlely

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache TubeMQ has invited
charlely to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

charlely is being active in TubeMQ community, and we are glad to see
his more interactions with community in the future.

Welcome charlely, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: charlely

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gx...@apache.org>.
congrats and welcome, charlely !