Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 20:34:28 UTC

UploadProgressBar Wicket 6 issues

Hi,

we've just migrated from 1.4 to the 6.13 and I have to say its been very
painful! So many API breaks. We're also experiencing many UI issues mainly
brought about by how resources are now included. Anyhow we're though most
of them, however I cannot get the UploadProgressBar to work at all. I've
read just about everything I can find on the subject including adding
setUploadProgressUpdatesEnabled
in the Application.

I couldn't find anything about this setting, but presume I need it.

Any ideas what else I need to get this to work again?

Re: UploadProgressBar Wicket 6 issues

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I suggest you to:
- upgrade to 6.17.0 (should be painless related to 1.4 > 6.x)
- see how UploadProgressBar is used in wicket-examples

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov