Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mohammad Monirul Hoque <im...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/03 06:53:39 UTC

problems: crawling specific domain

Hi,

How can i crawl specific domain only(like www.yellowpages.co.za)? What i have to change to work things correctly?I tried with the change in crawl-urlfilter.txt and nutch started crawling outside my domain after sometimes.

I am using nutch 0.9 in standalone mode(without hadoop).Can anyone gives me some idea how to merge indexes from different crawl to a single indexes?

Regards.
--mohammad monirul hoque

Re: problems: crawling specific domain

Posted by David Jashi <da...@jashi.ge>.