Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ch...@accenture.com on 2012/04/11 09:19:45 UTC

Need Help On Writing JUnit / Http Unit test case for Struts 2 Application

Hi All -

My Team is using Struts 2 to build a web application. As a part of writing unit test case for web application , I need a small favour.
Can Anyone provide me any small POC or Sample code to run JUNIT for Struts2 Application[Using Security Interceptor etc ]or any Http Unit test Case
Sample.

It would be of great help for me.

Regards,
Chiranjib

________________________________
Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

Re: Need Help On Writing JUnit / Http Unit test case for Struts 2 Application

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
Did you already take a look at [1]. Further, this is a very simple
example based on my recent code [2]

HTH

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2+JUnit+Plugin+Tutorial
[2] https://gist.github.com/2357648