Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/22 10:10:47 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "AcegiSpringJava5" by JesperZedlitz

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JesperZedlitz:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/AcegiSpringJava5

The comment on the change is:
change the realm name used for HTTP basic authentication