Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Johnny Quazar <qu...@bitblaster.com> on 2003/01/21 04:16:55 UTC

turbine 2.2 and "-nogenerate" and the ID table

Hello,

Making a bit of headway trying to work on migration to 2.2... but
I've created a mess (you don't want to know) that leads to a simple
question:

Is there some importance to the value of ID_TABLE.ID_TABLE_ID?

In one hypothetical alternate universe, `ant project-om` is producing
insert statements where this value collides with table ID's already
defined elsewhere. Is there harm in just changing the generated
values?

Like I said, I could tell the story of what I've done but it's not
pretty nor especially interesting.

Thanks!

AW: turbine 2.2 and "-nogenerate" and the ID table

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.

I went through the same problem. What I did was replacing the ID's manually.
It's anything but a comfortable way. If anybody knows a better way I'd
appreciate to know it too.

Marc