Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/09/11 15:34:10 UTC

Website task 6: Stylesheet and Colors

Hello,

currently the colors of the menu and the colors of the logo are not
aligned and the content boxes inside of a page are not yet updated.

The accordion is done with JQuery UI. I chose south-street as theme and
you can select another theme or modify it directly on the JQuery UI web
site http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

In my opinion, we don't have to change to much, just align the colors,
decide if we go for a frog like green or not etc.

Is there any CSS enthusiast who could work on that?

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de