Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by pr...@infoworks.io, pr...@infoworks.io on 2018/07/26 08:58:37 UTC

Using SQL users to open jdbc connections

Hi,
Is there any way we can use the user created via ignite sql to open jdbc connections. i have an authorization enabled cluster and can use the ignite superuser to open new jdbc connections with IgniteJdbcThinDriver but any users i create with create user sql command doesn't seem to work, the application throws an invalid username or password error while obtaining a new jdbc connection. am i missing something in the process

Regards,
Prem

Re: Using SQL users to open jdbc connections

Posted by Prem Prakash Sharma <pr...@infoworks.io>.
Thanks it worked, I missed the conversion to upper case without the quotes

Regards,
Prem