Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by my...@apache.org on 2019/10/04 18:27:41 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Diversity and Inclusion

Dear Apache Diversity and Inclusion members,

In a little over 2 weeks time, ApacheCon Europe is taking place in
Berlin. Join us from October 22 to 24 for an exciting program and lovely
get-together of the Apache Community.

We are also planning a hackathon.  If Apache Diversity and Inclusion is
interested in participating, please enter yourselves here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Hackathon Hacking can
mean more than code.  Documentation, ideas, and conversations can all be
more fruitful in the face to face time, ApacheCon enables.

This year we are collaborating with the Open Source Design community to
present an entire track on Design
<https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=43>

Furthermore there will be a whole conference track on community topics:
Learn how to motivate users to contribute patches, how the board of
directors works, how to navigate the Incubator and much more: ApacheCon
Europe 2019 Community track <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=42>

Tickets are available here <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/registration> –
for Apache Committers we offer discounted tickets.  Prices will be going
up on October 7th, so book soon.

Please also help spread the word and make ApacheCon Europe 2019 a success!

We’re looking forward to welcoming you at #ACEU19!

Best,

Your ApacheCon team