Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rahul Joshi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 14:50:02 UTC

Query regarding file upload

 Hi,

I have created a Struts action which accepts a file from client, I
used org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile as a member inside the
actionform that is associated with that Action.
Before saving that file uploaded by client, I first look for a token
string in the request's query part. That token is first verified and
the file is saved only it its valid.

The problem here is I cannot verify the token unless until file is
completely uploaded, so in case of a big file, server has to wait till
all the contents arrives, then only that request/token is verified.

Can there be any mechanism by which I can verify the request/token
first then only start uploading the content of the file.

-Rahul

--
Thanks & Regards
--RahulJoshi