Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Grayson Mixon <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 02:53:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: HTTPd 2.2 Binaries

I saw that the Windows source code has been released for Apache Web
Server 2.2, but I don't see the binaries for Windows. When will those be
available?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: HTTPd 2.2 Binaries

Posted by Grayson Mixon <mo...@gmail.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Keep your eyes peeled for the 2.2.1 release announcement
When will that be out?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: HTTPd 2.2 Binaries

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Grayson Mixon wrote:
> I saw that the Windows source code has been released for Apache Web
> Server 2.2, but I don't see the binaries for Windows. When will those be
> available?

There are some external builds of 2.2.0 created outside of the ASF.  To answer
your question from the httpd project, the answer is they won't.

Keep your eyes peeled for the 2.2.1 release announcement, which will be coming
with Win32 binaries I'm creating.  2.2.0 was too far off the mark to support
the windows binaries-user community (IMHO, not speaking for the project.)

Bill