Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Lance J. Andersen" <La...@Sun.COM> on 2005/03/31 23:23:11 UTC

Status of the New Client network JDBC driver

I was wondering if there is any update to when the New Client JDBC
driver will be added to the derby workspace?  Last I had heard it was to
be march.

Regards
Lance

Re: Status of the New Client network JDBC driver

Posted by Kathy Saunders <ka...@mtrad.com>.
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Wow -- you're right! It's already April in most time zones. I don't
> know what the proposed contribution date will be, but I do know it's
> moving along well. Kathy Saunders is on vacation until next week and
> can post specifics when she's back.
>
>  -jean
>

> Lance J. Andersen wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if there is any update to when the New Client JDBC
>> driver will be added to the derby workspace?  Last I had heard it was
>> to be march.
>>
>> Regards
>> Lance

As Jean says, the proposed client code contribution is moving along
well, but it's not quite there yet.  I estimate that the contribution is
about 1 to 2 weeks from now.  I'll let you know if that changes.

Regards,
Kathy

Re: Status of the New Client network JDBC driver

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.