Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gateway0 <re...@yahoo.de> on 2009/04/14 12:45:34 UTC

Use more then one tag with Dataimporthandler ?

Hi,

is it possible to use more than one <document> tag within my data-config.xml
file?

Like:

<dataConfig>
<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" name="abc" driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/my_zend_appz" user="root" password=""/>

  <document name="first">
    ...entities
  </document>
  <document name="second">
    ...entities
  </document>

</dataConfig>

???

kind regards, Sebastian

Re: Use more then one tag with Dataimporthandler ?

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
nope,

but it is possible to have multiple root entities within a document
and you can execute one at a time.
--Noble

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:15 PM, gateway0 <re...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to use more than one <document> tag within my data-config.xml
> file?
>
> Like:
>
> <dataConfig>
> <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" name="abc" driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
> url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/my_zend_appz" user="root" password=""/>
>
>  <document name="first">
>    ...entities
>  </document>
>  <document name="second">