Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org> on 2003/09/28 04:59:11 UTC

[Results] Struts to depend on Validator 1.1.0

4       +1's
0   -0,-1

Craig,  If you could upgrade the nightly build to use
Struts 1.1.0 it's located under

   http://jakarta.apache.org/~rleland/ValidatorAlpha/

This version is backward compatible, so it could be used
for tonight's build.

We will start upgrading the struts source Sunday night.

-Rob

Re: [Results] Struts to depend on Validator 1.1.0

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Steve Raeburn wrote:

>Sorry Rob, I meant to respond but got distracted after reading your message.
>FWIW, a belated +1 :-)
>
>BTW, why isn't Validator 1.1.0 available in the normal download location?

I was trying to follow the same procedures as struts by only making
unqualified releases have limited availability.
In reflection since it's standalone users are so few that may or may not
have been a good idea !

Posted by Steve Raeburn <sr...@apache.org>.
Sorry Rob, I meant to respond but got distracted after reading your message.
FWIW, a belated +1 :-)

BTW, why isn't Validator 1.1.0 available in the normal download location?

Steve