Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@earthdome.org> on 2007/01/15 05:48:16 UTC

Site aggregrate RSS feed for roller 3.0

I am in the process of upgrading from roller 1.2 to roller 3.0.

In roller 1.2 there was an overall roller blog RSS feed which included
all of the blogs. For example http://localhost/roller/rss .

Is there any easy way to setup the frontpage of roller 3.0 so that
it is an aggregate of all recent blog entries and has an RSS feed
which is an aggregate of all recent blog entries?

Thanks,

Glenn

Re: Site aggregrate RSS feed for roller 3.0

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@earthdome.org>.
I got it working.

Thanks for your patience.

Glenn