Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/22 10:39:03 UTC

Own Openmeetings exception

Hello,
is it possible for me to create my own OMException with a new Error code.
For example i want that a user become the message "Account locked" after
three failed authentication.

Thks and regards,

Lionel

Re: Own Openmeetings exception

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This html file is being generated from webapp/languages/errorvalues.xml file
during installation DB table "errorvalue" is being filled from this xml file

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Maxim,
>
> i looked for thef ile named "errors.xml" in the source-code package as
> well as in the installation directory and couldn't find it.
> Perhaps i didn't correctly understand what you ment by "imported". I
> though i would have the possiblity to find the file and make some changes.
>
> The scope is to have something like: "-57: Your account has been disabled!
> Try in 5 minutes later." as it looks hier:
> http://openmeetings.apache.org/errorvalues.html

>> Actually it is errors.xml file (but I'm afraid it is only imported during
>> installation)
>> You can add it there, then manually add additional error code to the DB.
>> Then to use new error code you need to return negative number with the id
>> of this error
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> hi Maxim,
>>> where should i define my own error code in the Source? :)
>>>
>>> Lionel

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Own Openmeetings exception

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Re: Own Openmeetings exception

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> hi Maxim,
> where should i define my own error code in the Source? :)
>
> Lionel

>> sure, please do it :)
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> is it possible for me to create my own OMException with a new Error code.
>>> For example i want that a user become the message "Account locked" after
>>> three failed authentication.
>>>
>>> Thks and regards,
>>>
>>> Lionel
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Own Openmeetings exception

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.
hi Maxim,

Re: Own Openmeetings exception

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sure, please do it :)

wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible for me to create my own OMException with a new Error code.
> For example i want that a user become the message "Account locked" after
> three failed authentication.
>
> Thks and regards,
>
> Lionel

WBR