Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Hausladen <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/07 19:00:59 UTC

Re: [vfs] (trunk) webdav auth challenges not provided credentials

I've been debugging it and it looks like the FileSystemOptions containing the
auth information aren't the same ones used to create the filesystem or look up
properties of a FileObject.  Is there any way to ensure that the instance of
FileSystemOptions one sets up using the *FileSystemConfigBuilders is the one
actually used by the file system operations?

Posted by David Hausladen <da...@yahoo.com>.
In that case, don't worry about it.  I notice that one of you guys asked about
test cases...I haven't had time to put them together, so I understand.  And I'm
only buried on the work front.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by David Hausladen <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by David Hausladen <da...@yahoo.com>.