Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2007/05/02 23:17:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Hi All,

Time has come to vote for the release of Xindice 1.1. Release files are built
from XINDICE_1_1 tag, signed and uploaded to:

   http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/xindice/builds/

Please vote. My vote is +1.

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Posted by Todd Byrne <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Todd

Re: [VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> +0.5 from me. Only 0.5 because I have not been able to follow XIndice's
> development (and therefore I have not been able to fully perform my
> oversight duty at least for XIndice).

Thanks, Jeremias!

> I have only performed a cursory
> review of the distribution. There was nothing serious catching my eye.
> Only a nit that should be fixed eventually but I don't consider it a
> blocker for the release: Some of the licenses in the legal directory are
> outdated.

You probably did not notice what versions Xindice uses :) The licenses included
do correspond to the versions of included software, like Xalan and Xerces. It's
been on my list to update dependencies to latest releases first thing after this
1.1 release.

> But good work everyone. XIndice appears well maintained and makes a good
> impression.

Thanks!

> BTW, release votes should not happen on private@xml.a.o, but rather on
> general@xml.a.o. Only the results should be archived on private@xml.a.o.

Hmmm. Release vote is happening on xindice-dev, and IMHO that is right location.
I CC'd PMC because I was afraid I'd not get many responses otherwise. I can CC
xml-general next time around, I got no problem with it.

Thanks for your vote,

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@apache.org>.
+0.5 from me. Only 0.5 because I have not been able to follow XIndice's
development (and therefore I have not been able to fully perform my
oversight duty at least for XIndice). I have only performed a cursory
review of the distribution. There was nothing serious catching my eye.
Only a nit that should be fixed eventually but I don't consider it a
blocker for the release: Some of the licenses in the legal directory are
outdated.

But good work everyone. XIndice appears well maintained and makes a good
impression.

BTW, release votes should not happen on private@xml.a.o, but rather on
general@xml.a.o. Only the results should be archived on private@xml.a.o.

On 02.05.2007 23:17:18 Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Time has come to vote for the release of Xindice 1.1. Release files are built
> from XINDICE_1_1 tag, signed and uploaded to:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/xindice/builds/
>
> Please vote. My vote is +1.
>
> Vadim

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Posted by Natalia Shilenkova <ns...@gmail.com>.
Don't know if my vote means anything, but it is +1.

Natalia

[VOTE] Release Xindice 1.1

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On 5/2/07, Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Time has come to vote for the release of Xindice 1.1. Release files are built
> from XINDICE_1_1 tag, signed and uploaded to:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/xindice/builds/
>
> Please vote. My vote is +1.

Yay! +1! Let's celebrate! :)

Thanks for the hard work, Vadim.