Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jiaqi <cy...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/18 19:36:09 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from ...transport.http.HttpSender 339

Considering code in org.apache.axis.transport.http.HttpSender

337            String contentType;
338            if
(mimeHeaders.getHeader(HTTPConstants.HEADER_CONTENT_TYPE) != null) {
339                contentType =
mimeHeaders.getHeader(HTTPConstants.HEADER_CONTENT_TYPE)[0];
340            } else {
341                contentType =
reqMessage.getContentType(msgContext.getSOAPConstants());
342            }

In my application, javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders.getHeader(headerName)
return empty string array if header is not found. I keep getting :
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in every call from line 339.

Any solutions? Thanks a lot.