Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Naveen Kulkarni <na...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/03 05:55:09 UTC

Re: MS Soap Toolkit Question

Hi,
   This link will help you <link>http://www.csharphelp.com/archives/archive53.html</link> I hope, but this deals other way with .Net service and java client, May be it will be helpful for you, as there are some hidden traps that would lead you to crazy errors.  Read this carefully it may be helpful.

Naveen