Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/01/29 10:26:14 UTC

Wiki Release Documentation

Hi Cos,

Do we need a paragraph in release docs about these things?

* Creating release CI Jobs:

Docker-Toolchain-1.1.0
Docker-Toolchain-1.1.0-push
Docker-Toolchain-1.1.0-pull
Bigtop-1.1

(Same for ppc64le)

* Tagging Docker Images

Olaf

Re: Wiki Release Documentation

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
From a pure release standpoint these aren't a part of the release, but rather
a convenience binary artifacts. But yeah - I agree. I will try to attend to it
once the RC is cut.

I think we need to extend the matrix of the docker builds to cover the new
architecture. It is inconvinent to have x64 and ppc64le supported separately
(for the same containers' functionality).

Cos