Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gautam <ga...@cisco.com> on 2002/11/05 11:00:23 UTC

turbine with oracle 8i

can we use tdk2.1 with oracle 8i.?? i mean whether all the supporting
classes are availbale with tdk bundle or should i get all those saperately.
at present when i tries to configure turbine with oracle 8i , it gives me
VerifyError.
any body knows what to do in this case..

RE: turbine with oracle 8i

Posted by David Wynter <da...@roamware.com>.
Hi,

I have used 8i with T2.1. But the data type mappings are inadequate. So use
T2.2rc1 for the latest mappings. If you follow the How To on Oracle 8i you
should have no problems, I didn't.

Also when you get an error it is a good idea to search the mailing list
archives (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com) and at a minimum give a details of
the error.

David