Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/05/28 18:39:42 UTC

Re: mod_imap.c

The reason you are getting the default is because you have
set the 'base' to 'referer'. This means that you are looking
for a subdirectory 'support' relative to the current page.
IF 'support' exists as a subdirectory, it is likely that the
'/' is throughing it off. Things get pretty tangled in here
trying to deal with some of the browser inconsistencies that
Brian encountered.