Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by pattabi <Pa...@aig.com> on 2008/11/18 01:36:37 UTC

Re: Which ORM and XML binding

Hi,

I am new to XmlBeans and I am using XmlBeans to invoke web services.  I have
VO objects that implement the interfaces generated by the XmlBeans and want
to copy values from VO to the XmlBean using BeanUtils but am not able to do
it. I am using JDBCTemplate of Spring to build the VO.

I cannot(rather do not know to) use Hibernate as the xml schema is complex
with nested properties whereas the input comes from a single table.
I do not want to use XmlBeans API/Factory at the DAO layer. Can I map VO to
XmlBeans?

Do not know whether 'Mansour77' is still looking for a solution. I found
this interesting blog on using Hibernate with XmlBeans.

http://lborupj.blogspot.com/2007/07/persist-xmlbeans-using-hibernate.html

Thanks

Re: Which ORM and XML binding

Posted by Gustavo Aquino <aq...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The interceptor is the right way to do this. some people have different
implementation about this, but this is the only way that i got success.