Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/03/08 13:50:52 UTC

Re: VR metadata unreachable from VPC tier

Hi nux,

Does the VM got is hostname and ip?  Would it be just the password set that
is not working?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Pierre-Luc,

DHCP works, metadata does not.
I restarted the VPC and it started to work, it happened one more time after that; somewhat related to setting up a 1:1 NAT to the only VM in the VPC, however I did not have time to look into it more thoroughly. Hopefully next time.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro