Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by chad kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com> on 2002/06/20 21:59:54 UTC

Re: war file "deploys" but can't reach any urls

How is the 404 error displayed?

Is it displayed as actual html code in the browser or an actual blue
backgrounded 404 error?

  If you are using mod_webapp you need:

#WebAppDeploy name.war  conn1    /webapps/name

--chad

--
Chad Kellerman
Alabanza Inc.

Re: war file "deploys" but can't reach any urls

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
Dear Chad Kellerman,
     I am not a member of Tomcat, nor do I know anything about it. I have
recieved many emails from members of Tomcat that have a virus attached to
it. I have emailed Tomcat to unsubscribed many times, to no avail. Please
stop emailing me.
     Thank you!

--
Chad Kellerman