Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeff Cooper <js...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/21 19:40:00 UTC

Tapestry 4.0

I'm sure this has been covered, but new to the mailing list.  When
will Tapestry 4.0 be released, and will it require that I use jdk 1.5.

Thanks,
Jeff Cooper

Re: Tapestry 4.0

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
It's about to go beta. I believe it'll only require Java 5 if you want
to use annotations.

Re: Tapestry 4.0

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 6/21/05, Jeff Cooper <js...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure this has been covered, but new to the mailing list.  When
> will Tapestry 4.0 be released, and will it require that I use jdk 1.5.

I think it should be clear as maybe someone could have lost it.

Tapestry 4.0 (Picasso) documentation is available on:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/current/

Is kept up to date and, for what i can see, is a valuable
documentation, it has helped me a lot and i think could help you as
well.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com